|SAVE THE DATE|
|July 30, 2012||to||August 3, 2012|
The NC Foundation for Alcohol & Drug Studies invites you to join other addiction professionals who have already registered for the NCFADS premier summer training event for 2012 at The University of North Carolina Wilmington, NC. The summer school begins on Monday, July 30, 2012.
Here are 9 Great Reasons to Attend:
- State of the Art Information featuring: 15 concurrent main study track topics; plus 24 mini-track topics to fill your afternoon schedule
- Your choice of 5 credit types: CEU, SAC,PSP,NBCC, CNE
- Mingle and network with over 300 individuals in your professional field
- Super Location: Campus of UNC Wilmington, Wilmington, NC
- Exhibits that will provide information regarding products and services in a variety of areas
- Excellent trainers in each session!
- Up to 30 hrs. credit based on attendance
- New registration option allows you to sign up for either the full school schedule or mini-tracks only!
- Our online registration system makes it easy for you to select topics and provide demographic information needed by the NCFADS staff. You may register directly from this site. If you wish more detailed information visit www.ncfads.org You are advised to read all instructions carefully as you proceed through the registration process. We look forward to seeing you in Wilmington!
Monday, July 30, 2012 1:00 PM - Friday, August 03, 2012 12:30 PM
601 S. College Rd., Wilmington, NC 28403 USA
View Event Fees
Friday, July 20, 2012